In any case, the performance of the sound system to be selected, plays an important role in achieving our goal. So when we are called to proceed to our final choice, we must pay special attention to some parameters, which of course can change the cost of the system, but remain crucial for the effective completion of the project.
- HOME SOUND SYSTEMSIt may be superfluous to refer to the required quality of sound equipment to cover the individual areas of our home, as it is self-evident that such a system will achieve its purpose, only if it properly renders the full range of audio frequencies and can adapted acoustically and aesthetically to the space. So, once we have reached the number and the use of the spaces that we want to cover audio, we should give the relative weight to the frequent listening spaces by adapting the choice of the individual machines to the available budget. In other words, we should invest perhaps the main part of the budget in the equipment of the living room and the home cinema space, and less in the bathrooms and the rooms. In other cases, the criteria may be different and we may make exactly the opposite choices. But when it comes to individual choices, it's good to trust those branded sound equipment companies that have sound as their main object, and not a wide range of products.In conclusion, we will mention that we should judge the quality of construction of the individual materials of the system not by its power produced, or by its elegant and minimal design, but by the primary materials that compose it and the individual technical characteristics that accompany it. Then, if we have compensated the quality of the equipment based on the available budget, then and only then should we adjust our options based on the required power and exclude machines that will not be able to harmonize design with the surrounding area.
- HOME SOUND SYSTEMS
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND SYSTEMSIn the case of professional sound systems, things get even worse, as the purpose for which we install a sound system goes beyond the narrow confines of our personal entertainment and is reduced to mass entertainment, information or emergency announcement, and service in general. a goal that will result in professional success, to the extent that it belongs to her. For example, in the case where we want to invest a restaurant in sound, we must take seriously the quality of the sound played as this will result in the creation of a pleasant atmosphere, the elevation of the customer - listener, and consequently the increase of consumption. On the contraryIn this case, when the sound effect is of poor quality, then this has the effect of creating a negative mood, unexplained to the general public, and consequently reducing consumption in general. So the purpose is not served, at least to the extent that we ourselves would like.Similarly, in a commercial space, where various advertising spots take place, the essence of this act is in danger of being lost, as the poor quality reproduction of an advertisement can even bring negative results, and push the potential consumer from the purchase of the product . Similarly, the announcement of an urgent alert, such as a fire alarm in a department store, can be fatal when it is not clear and at the right volume.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND SYSTEMS
From the above we conclude that in order to achieve our goal when choosing and installing a system in our professional space, we must keep in mind that there are three basic parameters, which should be considered and equally affect our final decision. , which are:
- The quality of the reproduced sound
- The volume (power) of the sound being played, and
- The design harmonization (design) of the system based on the overall trends of the space.