Polk Audio PA D2000.2 2 Channel Car Amplifier 2x125W RMS
PA D 2000.2 is capable of bridging a left and right terminal into a single full-range channel with higher output power. For example, L- / R + channels when properly connected will increase the output power from 125W per channel to a 500W channel (for 4 ohm load). The most common hookups are two full range channels or a bridged subwoofer channel.
High-efficiency Class D bridge design - works cooler than conventional amplifiers.
MOSFET high speed switching power supply.
Toroidal transformers - help maintain the sleek design of the amplifier less than 5.08 cm (2 ”), while ensuring abundant clean, efficient power.
Protection - Thermal, DC shift, DC reverse voltage and short circuit protection.
FULL switch, HPF, BPF - full range filter option, high pass filter or crossover zone filter for ideal speaker mixing.
Adjustable low-pass and high-pass frequency range - lets you adjust the mixing of your speakers by overlapping the frequency range.
Level control - adjusts the gain of the left and right channels to match the output voltage.
Line-level inputs - accepts line-level inputs from a head unit, preamplifier or equalizer.
Line-level outputs - provides full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
Nickel cable terminals & RCA connectors - ensure maximum signal transfer.
Stainless steel material - used throughout construction and does not corrode in wet environments.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 in bridge mode (constant 4 ohm in bridge mode)
- High pass variable filter (20-4000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Variable low pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Preamplifier inputs and outputs
- Safety: 25A x 2
- 4-meter power and ground cables are recommended - wiring and hardware are not included in the amplifier
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.86 x 4.6 x 17.15 cm (9 ″ x 1-13 / 16 ″ x 6-3 / 4 ″)