Magnat Signature 703 Three Way Hi-Fi Library Speakers Black
The 703 is a small, "entry" speaker for the Signature 700 series. It shares the slim 21 cm wide front panel with its bigger brother, otherwise it offers everything an audiophile could enjoy on a base covered in an A4 sheet. The Hi-Res dual tweeter unit with fmax domes guarantees authentic music playback up to the highest frequencies. At the other end of the frequency range, a 170 mm mid-range bass driver ensures music playback up to 31 Hz. Available in black or white finish, the Signature 703 fits perfectly into any interior.
The 700 series completes the premium category in the Signature range. It combines the sound qualities of the larger models with elegant, stylish cabinets and a timeless visual appearance. The technical components used are also of the best variety: In addition to the legendary Hi-Res certified dual tweeter unit, the speakers also feature ceramic / aluminum bass cones and medium frequencies.
The harmonics that are so important to the overall sound impression and are largely responsible for how we perceive a sound, also unfold in amplitudes above 20,000 Hz. This fact is taken into account by the dual tweeter system, which, in addition to a 30 mm tweeter, also incorporates a second 20 mm dome fmax tweeter in a specially designed aluminum front panel. The duo works harmoniously at the highest frequencies and is able to reproduce even the best harmonic shades, which has been certified by the Japan Audio Society with the Hi-Res approval seal.
The cones used for bass and medium range frequencies are made of no less sophisticated composite material, ie an aluminum / ceramic combination. This combines low weight with maximum strength, as the materials have different tuning frequencies and thus amplify each other, regardless of the frequencies being played. Non-magnetic die-cast aluminum speaker baskets secure the speakers and drive firmly in place, while the voice coil ventilation ensures high load capacity. Of course, all speakers are optimized using Klippel laser measurement technology.
A TIMELESS OUTDOOR WITH AMAZING CONSTRUCTION
The exterior of the Signature 700 series is perfectly crafted and is timeless and elegant at the same time. The sturdy MDF cabinet is internally mounted in multiple positions to prevent any trace of disturbing vibrations. The diaphragm is screwed in place in six different positions. All speakers in the range - including the active subwoofer - are available in black & white. The diaphragm is executed in the best high gloss finish, while the closet has a corresponding satin varnish. This makes it resistant to wear. The removable fabric mask is fixed in place with magnets, which means that there are no visible mounting points that would disturb the overall appearance. The resilient legs that absorb the tunings also ensure stoic calm in the speakers.
LIBRARY SPEAKERS, FLOOR SPEAKERS, CENTRAL SPEAKER AND ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
The Signature 700 range is complete: With a shelf speaker, a floor-standing speaker, a large center speaker and an active subwoofer, you can combine any system you want - from a compact stereo system to a fully equipped home theater system.
TWEETER & SUPER-TWEETER
- Newly developed high resolution tweeter unit with two tweeters fmax dome tweeter 1.2 with with extremely thick housing for low frequency & medium frequency coupling Additional tweeter 0.75 ″ super dome for ideal universal direction audio distribution and extended playback up to 50
- Front panel secured with six screws, special audio guides for optimal dispersion properties
- Strong neodymium magnetic ring systems for better dynamics
WOOFER / MIDRANGE
- Optimized Klippel® construction
- Ceramic-aluminum membranes with high rigidity and optimal internal damping, optimized with reverse dust caps
- Die-cast aluminum baskets to avoid shaking and compression effects
- Sophisticated voice-coil ventilation for high efficiency
- Large Bi-Wiring / Bi-Amping connection terminals with screw connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Optimized crossover in phase & width with 24dB acoustic filters and high quality accessories
- Silicone feet and metal tips are included
- Two Airflex doors with rounded reflective opening to reduce wind noise
- Glossy lacquered buff in combination with satin matt varnish (body)
- Very solidly constructed, MDF housing with multiple supports in a timeless-modern design
- Height-adjustable bases made of solid metal tips with replaceable edges for optimal stability on all floors
- Detachable fabric mask with optimized acoustic conductivity and hidden magnetic attachment