Magnat Signature 530A Subwoofer 12 κ Mocha (Piece)
There are times when you just can not get enough bass and we have developed the Signature Sub 300 A just for these situations. With the 300 mm forward-facing Subwoofer, it is capable of playing frequencies up to 20 hertz. It always remains controllable and accurate due to the built-in amplifier with power up to 280 watts that fits perfectly with the optimized Klippel framework, with active frequency response balancing ensuring that the Sub 300 A fits into any AV environment. For optimal fit in the room, the signal phase can be rotated up to 180 °. The crossover frequency can be freely selected between 40 and 120 Hz, depending on the speakers used.
ENTRY INTO THE SIGNATURE SERIES
The Magnat Signature 500 is the first entry level in the world of audiophile hi-fi. Here, the ornate chassis with the latest technologies is combined with the production quality unique in this category. And all this with a system, from the stereo stereo to the ambitious, perfectly sounding home cinema with active subwoofer, everything can be combined entirely according to your preferences in the introductory Signature category.
INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTION IN THE CHASSIS
The heart of great high frequency playback is our new high definition unit with two, yes, two fmax tweeters. A 30 mm canopy with a very wide bead allows it to operate at a low crossing frequency and therefore to be perfectly connected to the medium frequency speaker. The additional 20 mm super dome tweeter is the basis for an extended frequency response beyond 50 kHz. It also has excellent overall dispersion characteristics. With this combination it is certified with the Hi-Res seal by the Japan Audio Society.
FE Dynamics woofers and subwoofers have specially coated shutters that are controlled for interference tuning and optimized using laser technology, the so-called Klippel method. A ventilated voice coil unit, the speaker unit, guarantees optimum cooling and, therefore, maximum durability - even when things go "loud".
EXCELLENT PRODUCTION QUALITY
The compact MDF housing has low resonance, providing the best sound conditions for the frame. The Signature 500 aperture is coated with black glossy piano lacquer on the black ash models, with the mocha finish complemented by a matte silk anthracite front panel. Sturdy decorative rings held by six screws not only perfect the look, but also the position of the speakers. The removable fabric cover allows you to choose between a very slim look and one that reveals the technology. The crossover, made of high quality components, works with 24 dB cutting filters, is optimized for amplitude and phase and therefore allows precise control of the individual frame. The large terminals not only allow the use of high quality cables, but also facilitate dual wiring and dual amplification, ie the use of different cables or amplifiers for bass and treble range. How much attention has been paid to the design of the Signature 500 is also evidenced by the use of the Airflex port with a rounded reflective opening, which minimizes flow noise.
CAN BE COMBINED IN MANY WAYS
The Signature 500 is available in various versions. This means that fans of pure stereo playback can combine different settings, while home cinema lovers can also choose the perfect combination. A shelf speaker, the Signature 503, two different floor sizes, Signature 505 and 507 and the Signature Center 53 speaker make it possible to find the perfect solution for every room and every acoustic requirement. The active subwoofer Signature Sub 300 A gives the desired emphasis to the low frequency segment.
TWEETER & SUPER-TWEETER
- Front panel with special audio guidance for optimal dispersion properties
- Strong neodymium magnetic ring systems for better dynamics
- 1.2-inch tweeter with ultra-thick housing for low-frequency mid-range coupling
- Newly developed high resolution tweeter unit with two fmax dome tweeters
- Additional 20 mm super dome tweeter for ideal universal audio distribution and extended playback up to 50 kHz
WOOFER / MIDRANGE
- Ventilated voice coil unit for maximum capacity
- coated paper cone
- Optimized Klippel® construction
- Solid metal basket with generous ventilation openings
- FE-Dynamics woofer-midrange
- Solid decorative rings, fastened with six screws
- Big Bi-Wiring / Bi-Amping connection terminal with screw connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Cross width and optimized phase with 24dB acoustic filters and high quality components
- Two Airflex doors with rounded reflective opening to reduce wind noise
- Sturdy base supports for stability
- Glossy lacquered shutter (black version) or satin lacquered shutter (mocha version)
- Rubber damping packages and metal tips are included
- Removable fabric grille
- Solid construction of low resonance cabinets using E1-MDF panels