Once we have fully understood the individual acoustic peculiarities of the space, we proceed to the identification of the needs of the interested party, in order to provide solutions harmonized with them and to satisfy every possible and at the same time realistic requirement. It is a process, in which we list any possible current or future requirements in an installation and product that may arise, so as to avoid possible shortages, whenever they become necessary.
Perhaps one of the main features of our way of working, is the priority given to respecting the aesthetics of the space, in order to harmonize the proposed systems with the overall design. It is a major issue, as none of us has the right to cancel the original design of the space, causing aesthetics with its choices. Let us not forget that the options in systems are inexhaustible, as long as we have a good knowledge of them and respect the added value that they will give us, when they are installed in our space.
- Where will the sound system be used?
- What kind of use is it intended for?
- How much sound system do we need?
- What kind of speakers are suitable?
- What will be the layout of the speakers in the space?
- How powerful should the amplifier be?
- What kind of wiring will be used?
- Is audio equalizer required?
Where will the sound system be used?
- Is the sound system intended for indoor or outdoor use?
- If it is for indoor use, does the space have many reflections?
- How big is the space?
- What kind of possibility is there regarding the installation of the speakers (floor-standing, built-in speakers, wall-mounted speakers, hanging speakers, etc.)?
What is the purpose of the sound system?
- Will it be used for speech, music, announcements or a combination of the above?
- What level of reliability and sound quality do you require from your system?
- Are rich low frequencies something you are interested in?
- What level of sound clarity is required by your system?
- Having come up with the features that the trader wants his system to have, he has already taken the first big step towards a successful installation.
How much sound system do you need?
- How noisy is the space where the sound system will be installed?
- Is the system intended for background music use or for higher volumes?
Which type of business speaker is most suitable for this occasion?
- Does the occasion require ceiling speakers, wall-mounted speakers, or some other type of professional speaker?
- Will subwoofers be needed to amplify low frequencies?